There are many ways in which our community can get involved to support our youth. Many opportunities do NOT involve sitting in meetings! We invite each of you to take one action this month to support our community prevention cause.
5-20 minutes or less
Spread the word: Tell a friend about ASK, our mission and our work to support youth and families.
Give us your opinion: Tell us your opinion or make suggestion about what is happening in our community and how we can work to educate, prevent & enforce.
Advocate: Respond to one of our advocacy alerts by e-mailing your local representative or senator on a bill that supports prevention.
- Put ASK on your organization’s guest speaker’s agenda
- Attend a monthly coalition meeting
- Participate on a Program Committee
- Attend an ASK event
- Volunteer at a community event on behalf of ASK
- Chaperone a youth event
- Provide a venue for a Teen Night
- Participate in a workshop / forum
Got other volunteer ideas? Tell us!